Why is training important?
- Bringing the developed processes and tools to a wider audience
- Improve pick-up of project outcome by 3rd parties
- Lowering access barriers for novice designers / users of the technology
What training is needed?
- Introduction for interested engineers, engineering managers (2 day)
- “How to use” course for interested engineers (3 day)
- In depth training for experienced engineers (5 day)
MIRPHAB users will have access to a PDK (Process Design KIt), ie. manual with instructions and design rules for designers.